Remember when you were young and it felt like you could do ANYTHING you set your mind to? Travel, learn a new skill, start a completely new career - it all felt possible.
But in our 40s, 50s, and 60s, we become skittish about trying anything that will challenge us. Well, it’s time to call BS on whoever said aging means slowing down! Why age ourselves prematurely by letting our age define us?
Today, we are joined by my good friend and travel connoisseur, Sherry Ott. Years ago, Sherry did something scary, different, and downright amazing. She left her well-paying, awesome job and moved out of her apartment to travel the world solo.
Sherry’s going to help you spark the fire and give you key strategies to go after your dreams, push through discomfort and fear, and do the really big thing we’ve always wanted to do (even if we’ve lost touch with it).
Sherry will share:
- The story of her own big leap into the unknown and the brave first steps she took to make sure she followed through on her goal.
- Why accomplishing tough things makes us more confident and expands what we’re capable of.
- How to spark your imagination and start defining what you want to do.
- The power of looking at your old photos (for inspiration, not to mourn your youth!)
- 3 strategies to go from sparking your idea to getting things in motion.
- How to get out of the wormhole of worst-case scenarios, and see the positive possibilities and unexpected outcomes of stepping out of your comfort zone.